Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Godfather series

Great movie!
Guess I saw this movie for the nth time, but this time I made it a marathon i.e 1, 2, 3 at one go!
Enjoyed the movie like never before.

The slowness of the movie and the rather sober background music was the best part I liked about this movie. On the contrary, it is because of the same two reasons why I hated watching 'Donnie Darko'(add to that an unexplained story!). 'The Godfather' made sense to me because the plots and sub-plots in this movie was explained, but the plots and sub-plots in 'Donnie Darko' is a mystery!

One of Kill Bill's advertisement reads 'Revenge is a dish best served cold' suits 'The Godfather' movie-series.

1 comment:

eyeStreet times said...

Never knew you were a big fan of God father. I have watched the movie but not as much as you have, though.

But i know friend of mine, Shiva, who is also a die hard fan. He probably is the only guy I know who has seen GF a record number of times.

As regards Kill bill, saw that movie too. My roommate Raman, dragged me to it.