Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Jack Black simply rocks

Lately heard the song 'This is the greatest and best song in the world... Tribute' by Jack Black( Tenacious D ). Thanks to my generous cousin!

The respect I have for Jack Black is growing since the time I saw the movie 'Orange County'... and then.... 'School of Rock'.....and then 'King Kong'... and lately this song 'This is the greatest song.... '. Fellow has to be multi-talented to do something of this kind. Also, heard another comedy actor's song lately i.e Jim Carey's 'Somebody to love'. Think this song was part of the soundtrack for the movie 'Ace Ventura'.

Everytime I listen to Jack Black song, I feel he is referring to Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' as 'the greatest song in the world....'!

1 comment:

sanchapanzo said...

Anand,

No conspiracies da :-D