Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Me myself and Irine, The Guide and Jewel Thief

Me Myself and Irine:

Yet another Farelly movie. I think the worst Farelly movie must have been their last movie 'Stuck on You' which starred Matt Damon.

Music Videos of 'The Guide' and 'Jewel Thief':

'The Guide' music videos has the best of everything
i. a beautiful 'Waheeda Rahman'
ii. smart Dev Anand (has a vague resemblence to Elvis Presley and Gregory Peck)
iii. great music
iv. No overacting by both the stars
Hoping to see movie 'The Guide' soon. This movie is based on a book with the same name by RK Narayan.
The first RK Narayan book I read was 'Swami and his friends'. I read this book in a public library and found it very hard to control my laughs while reading at all those comic sequences in this book!

'Jewel Thief' in contrast to 'The Guide' seem to have an overacting Dev Anand with those crazy antics( I had first seen these antics by a Dev Anand lookalike in MTV Fully Faltoo) and Vyjantimala's over madeup face :-(

3 comments:

Arun said...

When did sanchapanzo start watching hindustani movies???!!!

sanchapanzo said...

Arun,

:-)
The ones I saw werent the actual movies but the music videos in those movies(i.e The guide and Jewel Thief). Anyway I liked 'The Guide' music video, so hopefully will try to watch it soon.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Waterbed sizes Yellow xanax bars