Thursday, March 05, 2009

Bill Maher and the last mile


Bill Maher during one of his 'stand-up' routines said "I can understand why rich people vote Republican, but I can never understand why poor people vote Republican". 

There are moments during his standup or interview routines, Bill Maher finds that the other person is being terribly stupid because he believes in Jesus or talking snake or against gay/lesbians or is a racist or is a Republican or Conservative a la Fox. 
Bill Maher looks at his guest's ignorance and starts pleading with him "com'on .. you must be kidding.. you can't believe in these.. ". 
At such times, Bill Maher looks terribly disappointed and the look says it all. It seems like, he is telling, "I have done it all, tried my best to rescue this moron from jumping from the cliff, but he is really dumb, what do I do.. !"


 

No comments: