Thursday, December 02, 2010

Tribute to Larry David

As a tribute to Larry David..
i have slowly started ..
- to use the phrase 'get out of here' in friendly chats
- to use 'pretty pretty pretty pretty good' in friendly chats
- my laptop tag reads LD1178 .. instead of saying L .. D..1..1..7...8.. started saying Larry David 1 1 7 8

sometimes i wonder.. how come Larry David .. or Ricky Gervais .. are so sharp with their wit and humour .. and always suspected that having English as your mother tongue or most often spoken language .. helps .. but i am quite sure that's not the case.. some are just naturally brilliant with words...

1 comment:

Ragu said...

Is the usage of "Get outta here" figuring in the friendly chats with my sister? ;) I hope not!

I think the ability to express and being sharp comes is lot to do with how much your trip on/ enjoy the usage of words. For some it is merely functional and for others I think it is as much for aesthetics as it is for a function.